Friday, July 20, 2007

Attitude adjustment

Alright, so I'm over my pity party (which lasted until I had a good nap). Micah had thankfully planned ahead and had found a sitter for a couple of hours last night for our celebration/consolation dinner. After a good meal and two margaritas I was back to my normal sarcastic yet chipper self. We had a great brainstorm session and are trying to move forward. Thanks to all for your prayers, phone calls, and emails, normally it would have taken me days to get over this.

So on to more important things, Grey is almost potty trained!!!!! Thanks to finally convincing him that underwear has "super powers", and with the bribery of chocolate. We've still yet to conquer the poo, but I think it's coming soon. He's only had one accident in the past two days and that was during his nap.

No comments: